Friday 19 September 2014

Whirlwind tour of finished projects

I've had a break from posting so here is a whirlwind tour of the projects I've finished while I've been away.

A Fimo cow with heart:


A 40 x 40cm musical cross stitch for a friend's birthday:


A crocheted anglerfish:


A crocheted mouse doorstop:


Crocheted seaweed brooch and grouper fish fridge magnet for my grandmother:


Mini bunting for Nicola Suckling's stall:


Crocheted owl blanket for my niece:


Crocheted whale pencil case for a secret santa present:


Soft ribbon alphabet blocks for a friend's little girl:


Hand sewn fox for a colleague obsessed with foxes:


Kitchen wall mosaic of a local landmark:


Pigs in mud cake for my husband's birthday:


Knitting and sewing iced biscuits:


I think that might be it. My aim now is to keep this blog updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment